Conditions of Use
This website is operated by ECOM Agrotrade Limited trading as Cacao Latitudes and is intended for information purposes only. Please read these terms and conditions of use (“conditions of use”) carefully and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions of use you should not access or view this website. ECOM also reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to deny you access to the this website at any time. These conditions of use are accessible from every page of this website.
The terms “ECOM”, “ECOM TRADING”, “we”, “us” and “our” are used to refer to ECOM Agrotrade Limited.
The terms “ECOM”, “the Group” and “ECOM Group” are used to refer to ECOM Agrotrade Limited and the group of companies constituting its direct and indirect subsidiaries and holding companies worldwide.
Any enquiries or complaints you may have in relation to this website should be made either by using the Contact facility or by addressing them to Legal Department, ECOM Agrotrade Limited, 55 Old Broad Street, London, EC2M 1RX, U.K.
Visiting our website
By using the website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and possess the legal right and ability to enter into these conditions and to use the website in accordance with these conditions. Additionally, by using this website, you acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and may be read or intercepted by others.
We respect your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. Users have certain rights in relation to personally identifiable information which we hold. If you would like to exercise any rights you may have in relation to personally identifiable information that we may hold about you please use the Contact facility on this website. When you provide us with your information, you acknowledge that this information may be stored and processed on servers located anywhere in the world, including either inside or outside of the USA or the European Economic Area.
Information collected and its use
When you visit our website and submit an enquiry we may ask you for information about yourself, including your name, email address and other information in order to be able to provide you with a reply to your query.
We only keep your information for as long as is necessary and then information is deleted.
How is your information shared?
ECOM does not share your personal information for marketing or promotional purposes.
ECOM may share your personal information in the following ways:
- From time to time your personal information may be transferred amongst Group entities or to third party agents, representatives or suppliers of ECOM for the purposes of system maintenance and support.
- ECOM may be required to disclose your personal information to: (i) respond to duly authorised information requests from the police and governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena or court order; (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of ECOM or its subsidiaries; or (iv) protect the personal safety of ECOM employees, third party agents or members of the public.
- Circumstances may arise where ECOM decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of your personal information to prospective or actual buyers (or receive it from sellers). It is ECOM’s practice to seek appropriate protection for personal information transferred in these types of transactions.
Is your information transferred?
Accuracy of your information
ECOM strives to keep your personal information accurately recorded. You have the right to obtain a copy of the information we hold about you and/or to ask us not to process your information (or not to pass your information to third parties). If you would like copies of your information, or if you would like us to correct factual inaccuracies, or if you would like that information to be blocked or deleted from our records, then please contact Legal Department, ECOM Agrotrade Limited, 55 Old Broad Street, London, EC2M 1RX, U.K. or e-mail us using the details in the Contact section of this website.
ECOM takes reasonable technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration or unlawful disclose of information you provide to us. Any third party, agent or representative of ECOM who requires access to your information is also required to implement reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your information.
ECOM is the data controller for the information provided when individuals apply to work at ECOM or submit speculative enquiries. We will only use the information supplied to us to process the application, to monitor recruitment statistics or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. Where we want to disclose information to a third party, for example where we want to take up a reference or obtain a ‘disclosure’, we will not do so without informing the applicant beforehand unless the disclosure is required by law.
We do not collect more information than we need to fulfill our stated purposes and will not retain it for longer than is necessary.
The information we ask for is used to assess your suitability for employment. You don’t have to provide what we ask for, but it might affect your application if you don’t.
Personal information about speculative or unsuccessful candidates will be held for 12 months after the recruitment exercise has been completed, before being destroyed or deleted. We may retain de-personalised statistical information about applicants to help inform our recruitment activities, but no individuals are identifiable from that data.
If you have any queries about the process or how we handle your information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We store information in the United States
This website is hosted on our web servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States and by using the website/giving your information, you consent to such transfer, and understand that the U.S. may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of your country.
Links to external websites
This website includes links to external websites which are subject to their own terms and conditions and privacy policies which you should read before use. We are not responsible for the content of these external websites and use of third party websites is at your sole risk. ECOM cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of, or otherwise in relation to, any content or the security of any activity carried out on third party websites.
At ECOM we are committed to ensuring our website is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability and we continue to work to increase the accessibility and usability of our website. However, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website, especially where guidelines are still evolving. ECOM’s aim is to conform to World Wide Web Consortium Guidelines and industry best practices in building this website. Our website is designed to be operational for mainstream and currently supported browser versions. If you experience any difficulty in using our website, please email us using the details in the Contact section of this website.
- Your use and browsing of ECOM’s website is at your own risk. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided to you on an “As is” basis free of charge, without any warranties or guarantees (express or implied) with regards the material.
- ECOM shall not be responsible or liable for any damages due to: a) statements, errors or omissions in the website; b) viruses that may be transmitted to your computer.
- All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in ECOM and / or its licensors. The content of this website is protected under international copyright conventions. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these conditions of use. The website may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may, for personal and non-commercial use only, download one copy onto your personal computer.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, unlawful, harmful (including any virus), spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website.
- ECOM reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, update, amend, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify the ECOM Group against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against any member of the ECOM Group as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these conditions of use.
- If you are in breach of these conditions ECOM may suspend or block your access to this website.
- If any part of these conditions of use is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, other parts of these conditions shall not be affected.
- These conditions of use govern our relationship with you and represent our entire agreement with you.
- The conditions of use and the content of this website are governed by English law whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
ECOM Agrotrade Limited all rights reserved.
Incorporated in England and Wales Company No. 03576004
VAT number: 177621782
Address: 10th Floor, 55 Old Broad Street, London, EC2m 1RX
Phone: +44 (0) 203 214 2100
Please send all correspondence in relation to this website including legal notices to Legal Department, ECOM Agrotrade Limited, 55 Old Broad Street, London, EC2M 1RX, U.K.