Barrancoli Natural Cocoa Powder 10-12%
Protecting the natural habitat of endangered birds.
About the farmResting in the magnificent mountains and valleys of the Cordillera Septentrional is the first-ever cacao-producing conservation reserve in the Dominican Republic. The bustling farms work in perfect harmony with the 1000+ acre private habitat, creating the region’s finest cacao and giving the rare migratory songbirds that share the trees something sweet to sing about.
About the PartnershipOur local partner, Cacao del Bosque, works together with cacao farmers to implement organic farming principles and supports the reserve's ongoing conservation efforts of the Bicknell's Trush and other endemic bird species. Through continuous education on best practices, they are enhancing production, providing economic support to the area, and reinforcing the biodiversity of this valuable ecosystem.
Try a SampleYou can order a 1 kg sample of this product. If you like the sample and want to order, please complete the form below.
- Producer: AMCO for Cacao Latitudes
- Certification: Organic
- Product description: Cocoa powder is the result of separating cocoa butter from cocoa liquor and finely grinding the solid that remains
- Ingredients: 100% natural cocoa powder with a 10-12% fat content
- Nut: ●●●○
- Chocolate: ●●●●
- Spice: ●●●○
- Acidity: ●○○○
- Overview: Natural cocoa powder
- Weight: 25 kg
- Shelf life: 36 months from production date
- Packaging: Packaged in 25kg paper bag