Kome Three Mountains
Detailed quality working hand in hand with regenerative farming.
Blackcurrant together with nutty caramel
About the farmSituated next to the three mountains that are part of UNESCO’s reforestation and conservation program for tropical rainforests, over 2,000 farmers from 8 communities grow the diverse cocoa beans for Three Mountains Cocoa.
About the PartnershipWorking to support the farmer communities directly, best management practices and environmentally responsible farm management are held to the highest standards. Three Mountains Cocoa also provides financial resources along with community and individualized support in the conversion to organic and Fairtrade certification.
Try a SampleYou can order a 1 kg sample of this product. If you like the sample and want to order, please complete the form below.
- Genetics: Criollo, Forestero, Trinitario
- Size: Medium, Uniform Size
- Fermentation: Heap with Banana/Plantain leaves as base and cover
- Drying: Raised platform made from bamboo/wood, Direct Sun
- Floral: ○○○○
- Fruit: ●●○○
- Nut: ●●●●
- Chocolate: ●●○○
- Spice: ●○○○
- Acidity: ●○○○
- Hand Sort: Yes
- Bag Size: 62.5 kg
- Certifications: Organic
- FOB Price: $3,830 USD / MT
- Availability: Europe/US
- Harvest Season: October - March
- Annual Harvest Volume: 900 MT (Annually)